MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Those who love a good stroll around the lake, get ready; a new walking path is coming to Myrtle Beach.
The new walking path will go around Thunderbolt Park Lake along Farrow Parkway in Myrtle Beach. Construction is currently underway and stakes are marked out around the lake to outline where the path will go.
In the picture below, yellow line shows the new trail that’s under construction.
Traffic on Farrow Parkway will not be affected while construction is underway, according to Myrtle Beach City Government.
- Top medical adviser says ‘no fans’ safest for Tokyo Olympics
- Dressel wins, but Manuel fails to advance in swim stunner
- Summer Wells’ father describes evening of 5-year-old’s disappearance
- George Floyd statue weighing 700 pounds unveiled in New Jersey
- Charlotte mom made teen daughter bury 4-year-old sister in backyard, warrants say