PENSACOLA, Flo. (WKRG) — NASA confirmed on their blog that SpaceX Crew Dragon will splashdown in Pensacola Florida on Sunday, August 2, 2020.
Weather conditions according to NASA are a “Go” but Hurricane Isaias will still be monitored and evaluate any impact the storm may have on the splashdown sight.
SpaceX will monitor weather conditions until 2.5 hours before scheduled undocking when the they will proceed with departure. Splashdown is scheduled for 6:34 PM local time.
Live coverage will begin at 4:15 PM here.
Click here to read the 10 things you need to know from NASA on this historical splashdown.
- Tidelands Health capacity reaches 104%, other area hospitals lower
- ‘The technology’s changed:’ Upgraded device helps CCU group in beach erosion research, storm preparation
- Darlington Co. schools names interim director for virtual academy; 37% of students enroll
- Better storm chance late in the week
- Tropical Depression 11 forms in Atlantic, expected to become Tropical Storm Josephine