TAMPA (WFLA) — We don’t need Punxsutawney Phil to tell us Sunday is forecast to be an incredibly unique day.
Feb. 20, 2020 (02-02-2020) is the first eight digit palindrome of its kind since 11-11-1111, University of Portland professor Aziz Inan told USA TODAY Saturday.
Most palindromes only work if you write them in seven or less digits– i.e. 9-19-19.
What makes the 02-02-2020 palindrome most unique is that it also works internationally. Whether you write the date in American order, day/month/year, or as many other countries do, month/day/year, it’s the same combination.
There won’t be another palindrome like this one for another 101 years – 12-12-2121.
- ‘America’s Got Talent: Extreme’ stuntman hospitalized
- Watchdog group files Hatch Act complaint against Jen Psaki
- Biden takes infrastructure pitch straight to Americans
- Haunted tours to check out across South Carolina
- Appeals court rules Alabama judge must reconsider Willie B. Smith’s disability claim ahead of execution