SAN DIEGO (AP) – Five members of a family, including three young boys, have died and another boy was hospitalized with injuries in an apparent murder-suicide in San Diego.
Lt. Matt Dobbs said officers responded to a report of arguing and what sounded like a nail gun being fired inside a house in the Paradise Hills neighborhood Saturday morning.
He said when officers arrived, they found a 3-year-old boy, a 29-year-old woman and a 31-year-old man dead inside. A 5-year-old boy and 9-year-old boy were taken to the hospital where they were pronounced dead.
An 11-year-old boy was also taken to the hospital to undergo surgery. His condition has not been released.
Dobbs said investigators found a gun in the house. Police believe the shooter was one of the deceased.
(Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Inmate sues for masks to be distributed to all prisoners at J. Reuben Long
- Robeson County Sheriff’s Office needs help identifying suspects in unsolved homicides
- Antonio Banderas says he’s tested positive for coronavirus
- VIRAL VIDEO: North Carolina boy takes first steps in over 2 years after surgery
- Darlington raceway to host limited amount of fans for Southern 500