WEBER COUNTY, Utah (ABC4 News) – According to troopers with the Utah Highway Patrol a 5-year-old boy was pulled over driving his parents’ car on the freeway Monday.
UHP said a trooper in Weber County initiated a traffic stop on what he thought was an impaired driver. Turns out it was a young man, age 5, troopers added.
UHP said he told troopers he left home after an argument with his mom, in which she told him she would not buy him a Lamborghini. He decided he’d take the car and go to California to buy one himself. Troopers said he might have been short on the purchase amount, as he only had $3 dollars in his wallet.
Troopers said the 5-year-old somehow made his way up onto the freeway in his parents’ car. Officials said he made it from 17th and Lincoln in Ogden down to the 25th St off-ramp SB I-15.
What others are clicking on:
- Matsuyama wins at The Masters, 1st man from Japan to win golf major title
- McMaster to speak at Myrtle Beach Chamber of Commerce Advocacy Council meeting
- The ‘Great Reshuffling’? 11% of Americans say they moved in 2020, survey finds
- DHEC announces 588 new confirmed COVID-19 cases, 2 new confirmed deaths
- 4 girls, 12 and 14 years old, accused of setting house fire