IF YOU DON’T SEE THE LIVE PLAYER, CLICK HERE
SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. (WJHL/WBTW) – The Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office will be providing a briefing on the arrest of Megan Boswell, mother of missing toddler Evelyn Boswell.
According to Captain Andy Seabolt, the briefing will be held at 1:30 p.m. ET on Wednesday at the Sullivan County Justice Center in Blountville.
News13’s sister station WJHL will have a crew at the news conference.
We will live stream the news conference on our website here.
Megan Boswell was arrested on Tuesday night and charged with one count of false reports.
Captain Seabolt said Megan gave a different story about Evelyn’s disappearance every time she was questioned.
She was placed on a $25,000 bond.
It has been almost a week since an AMBER Alert was first issued for the 15-month-old.
The AMBER Alert remains active, the TBI said.
Count on News13 for updates.
- ‘The life that he lived gives me strength’: Ra’Shaud Graham’s family starts scholarship fund in Lake City
- Living Local Carolina: Host Rainee Romero Gets Lash Extensions From Lash & Wax Spa, A Touch Of Brazil
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s family friend reflects on her life, legacy
- Biden reacts to death of Justice Ginsburg, rejects quick vote on her successor
- Myrtle Beach attractions adapt to pandemic, begin to reopen and make changes