CAMARILLO, Calif. (AP) – The average U.S. price of regular-grade gasoline rose 11 cents over the past two weeks, to $2.16 per gallon.
Industry analyst Trilby Lundberg of the Lundberg Survey says Sunday that the jump came as crude oil costs increased.
The highest average price in the nation for regular-grade gas is $3.11 per gallon in Honolulu. The lowest average is $1.69 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. The average price of diesel is $2.55, the same as two weeks ago.
- Ball security at the top of the list for Bills offense vs. Ravens
- Police investigate early morning deadly shooting near Loris
- Biden plan seeks to raise minimum wage to $15 per hour
- Biden to lay out plan to ramp up COVID-19 vaccine distribution
- ‘Strong evidence’ suggests Capitol rioters intended to ‘capture and assassinate’ officials, US prosecutors say