TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Chick-fil-A announced Sunday night it will be temporarily closing its dining room seating in all restaurants across the nation over coronavirus concerns.
According to the fast-food chain, some of its restaurants may only offer service through the drive-thrus, while others may be able to offer takeout, delivery or mobile order options.
The company said these changes will help limit person-to-person contact.
On Friday, Chick-fil-A closed all playgrounds to help focus heightened sanitation efforts in other areas of the restaurant, started serving meals in carry-out packaging and drive-thru guests will no longer be offered a printed menu.
- Staying hot with not much rain
- President Trump now says he supports DACA, wants to make it law
- Fired VA hospital employee charged with murdering patients
- Unbearable summer heat affects people of color even more during COVID-19 pandemic, lawmakers say
- ‘It was very horrifying’: 4th of July Peachtree Landing boat fire witness helps raise money for victims, family