Coca Cola is mixing it up debuting coke with coffee next year.
It will combine regular coke with Brazilian coffee.
The product will come in three flavors: dark blend, vanilla and caramel. It will have double the amount of a regular coke drink.
Coke has launched a coffee product before, Coca-Cola Black, which was 14 years ago. The company said back then, the timing was not right, but now consumer tastes have changed.
- Darlington Co. schools names interim director for virtual academy; 37% of students enroll
- Better storm chance late in the week
- Tropical Depression 11 forms in Atlantic, expected to become Tropical Storm Josephine
- Pres. Trump to hold Tuesday briefing
- DHEC: South Carolina surpasses 2,000 confirmed deaths due to COVID-19