ESTES PARK, CO. (KDVR) — Seven employees at a Colorado café are $200 richer after a customer left a $1,400 tip on a $20 bill, equating to $200 per employee.
Notchtop Bakery & Cafe in Estes Park posted photos of the receipt with ‘COVID sucks’ written on it and a smiley face from the generous diner on their Facebook site.
“Thank you David for your generous gift to our staff,” the restaurant wrote on their Facebook page. “Your gift has touched many lives.”
- Doctors urge caution as S.C. relaxes COVID-19 restrictions for bars, large gatherings
- Boy Scouts submit reorganization plan to bankruptcy court
- Texas mom’s wired conversation with teen son helps police charge him in homicide
- Father, son reel in 1,000-pound bluefin tuna off North Carolina coast
- Bodies of father, two sons found in Benton County, investigation ongoing