(CNN) – Dunkin’ is thinking pumpkin!
The Massachusetts-based company is making its pumpkin-flavored coffee and espresso and bakery treats available next week.
This is the earliest Dunkin’ brought its fall-flavored products to consumers.
The fall items will be available for a limited time.
No word yet if Dunkin’ plans to bring its Christmas treats earlier than usual this year.
- DHEC: South Carolina sees 628 new COVID-19 cases
- LIVE BLOG: President Trump lands in Fayetteville ahead of Lumberton rally
- Second stimulus checks: White House less optimistic than Pelosi on pre-election deal
- Trump supporters line up before dawn to hear president speak in Lumberton
- One more sunny day before the rain arrives