(CNN) – Dunkin’ is thinking pumpkin!
The Massachusetts-based company is making its pumpkin-flavored coffee and espresso and bakery treats available next week.
This is the earliest Dunkin’ brought its fall-flavored products to consumers.
The fall items will be available for a limited time.
No word yet if Dunkin’ plans to bring its Christmas treats earlier than usual this year.
- 3 Darlington County schools on lockdown for report of gunshots in nearby neighborhood
- No more mister: Mr. Potato Head goes gender neutral
- Watch: Time capsule found in John C. Calhoun monument to be opened
- Teacher accused of calling student’s ‘Black King’ T-shirt racist is investigated
- Crews work to remove person, vehicle from floodwater in Longs