COLUMBUS (WCMH/WBTW) – Don’t forget to roll your clocks back an hour this weekend as Daylight Saving Time officially comes to an end.
The clocks roll back one hour at 2 a.m. on Sunday, November 3, 2019.
The annual time change comes in the middle of the night, but most people usually set their clocks back before heading to bed the night before.
It’s also a good time to replace batteries in warning devices, such as smoke detectors.
The time change is not observed by Hawaii and most of Arizona.
- News13’s partnership with Harvest Hope Food Bank in efforts to raise money for Coronavirus Relief Fund
- St. James Alum, Smith Knaffle inspired by golf greats
- How coronavirus spread through a birthday and a funeral in Chicago
- Logan’s Roadhouse temporarily closes all locations, terminates employees
- Cassill, Preece win at Myrtle Beach Speedway in NASCAR E-Series