COLUMBUS (WCMH/WBTW) – Don’t forget to roll your clocks back an hour this weekend as Daylight Saving Time officially comes to an end.
The clocks roll back one hour at 2 a.m. on Sunday, November 3, 2019.
The annual time change comes in the middle of the night, but most people usually set their clocks back before heading to bed the night before.
It’s also a good time to replace batteries in warning devices, such as smoke detectors.
The time change is not observed by Hawaii and most of Arizona.
- Living Local Carolina: Carolina Trust Federal Credit Union Remembers 9-11 While Celebrating The Fourth of July
- Living Local Carolina: Some One-On-One Time With Dr. Carter… Francis Marion University’s President
- Living Local Carolina: Francis Marion University Now Offers Engineering Programs
- Living Local Carolina: Francis Marion University Celebrates 50 Years Of Growth
- Living Local Carolina: Francis Marion University Is Providing South Carolina With More Healthcare Workers Through Its School Of Health Sciences