COLUMBUS (WCMH/WBTW) – Don’t forget to roll your clocks back an hour this weekend as Daylight Saving Time officially comes to an end.
The clocks roll back one hour at 2 a.m. on Sunday, November 3, 2019.
The annual time change comes in the middle of the night, but most people usually set their clocks back before heading to bed the night before.
It’s also a good time to replace batteries in warning devices, such as smoke detectors.
The time change is not observed by Hawaii and most of Arizona.
- Forced to wait in Mexico, asylum-seekers make video pleading with President Biden
- ‘His corrupt friends all come first.’ Tiger King reacts to not being pardoned by Trump
- Biden signs executive orders on climate, virus
- Packers, Chiefs favorites heading into championship games
- Rain chances return tomorrow