JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (WKRG) — A Florida missing child alert has been issued for 2-year-old My’ionnah Freeman. Freeman was last seen in West Jacksonville wearing an orange jumpsuit with a white bow in front. Freeman may be in the company of Jeremy Walker, who was last seen in a white tank top and dark shorts. Walker has multiple tattoos.
If you have seen Freeman please contact law enforcement immediately.
- ‘They are frontline workers’: Hidden heroes of the pandemic, hospital housekeepers
- Ball security at the top of the list for Bills offense vs. Ravens
- Police investigate early morning deadly shooting near Loris
- Biden plan seeks to raise minimum wage to $15 per hour
- Biden to lay out plan to ramp up COVID-19 vaccine distribution