(CNN) — Some people are turning to puzzles to pass the time during the coronavirus era, and if you’re looking for a bigger challenge than your standard puzzle, check out this red monster from Heinz Ketchup.
It’s 570 pieces, a nod to the brand’s 57 varieties, all in the exact same shade of red. Definitely a challenge for puzzle lovers.
The company recently gave away 57 of them in a social media contest. To be chosen, people simply needed to comment on the post with who they want to do the puzzle with.
- ‘Tragic’: South Carolina nursing homes have highest COVID death rate in country, AARP says
- Election commission: Memphis poll worker fired after asking voter to turn ‘Black Lives Matter’ shirt inside-out
- Tropical Storm Epsilon takes form over Central Atlantic
- Horry County mask mandate faces renewal vote on Tuesday
- Rush Limbaugh tells listeners he’s facing ‘death sentence’ from cancer fight