(WIAT) — As Hurricane Laura approaches landfall along states in the Gulf of Mexico, the National Hurricane Center has called the storm “unsurvivable.”
The hurricane has been upgraded to a Category 4 storm overnight. It is expected to hit parts of Louisiana and Texas Wednesday night into Thursday morning.
CBS 42 has exclusive access to cameras along the storm’s path, thanks to hurricane hunter Mark Sudduth via HurricaneTrack.com.
These views from across the Gulf Coast are part of Nexstar’s Hurricane Laura coverage and the storms coming out of the Tropics this hurricane season.
- Junior League of Florence prepare for 4th annual ‘Little Black Dress’ initiative
- Darlington County deputies investigate shooting Sunday night
- Matsuyama wins at The Masters, 1st man from Japan to win golf major title
- McMaster to speak at Myrtle Beach Chamber of Commerce Advocacy Council meeting
- The ‘Great Reshuffling’? 11% of Americans say they moved in 2020, survey finds