(CNN NEWSOURCE/WIVB) — JetBlue Airways is giving 100,000 healthcare workers free round trip flights for two to honor their work amid the coronavirus crisis.
The airline is starting by giving flight certificates to 10,000 healthcare workers in New York City. It’s then giving 90,000 pairs of flight certificates to medical professionals across the U.S.
The 90,000 will be selected from nominations from the public of ‘healthcare heroes’ in their lives.
The recipients can use the certificates when the time is right to travel anywhere JetBlue flies.
JetBlue is calling the giveaway an opportunity to “Fly it forward.”
- Living Local Carolina: Autism And Intellectual Disabilities Non-Profit, SOS Care, Builds Neighborhood Made Solely For Autistic Adults
- Living Local Carolina: Johnny D’s Waffles And Benedicts Is Opening A Third Location
- Biker bars prepare for fall rally after state officials address summer rally concerns
- Pee Dee restaurant owner food sales increase during pandemic
- Lawyer says officer thought Blake was trying to kidnap child