OPELIKA, Ala. (WRBL) – Oh, Baby!!! The Opelika Fire Department family has expanded with the addition of seven little ones in a matter of four months.
Three perfect baby girls and four handsome baby boys were delivered to firefighters and their spouses between August and November.
The baby boom gives rise to the ole saying “there must be something in the water” at the Opelika Fire Department – and it had nothing to do with fighting fires.
The parents came together for a fun photoshoot Wednesday morning and invited News13’s sister station WRBL News 3 along to share the story.
- Horry County Schools will continue to add plexiglass, despite concerns from some parents, staff
- Report: Biden’s dogs sent home after ‘biting’ incident
- Former NFL player Tim Tebow speaks in Florence
- Judge hears arguments on temporary block of South Carolina abortion law
- ‘Nice young man’: Neighbors remember teen found dead blocks away, 12 hours after Fayetteville shooting