JOHNSTOWN, PA (WKBN) – Police in Pennsylvania are warning parents ahead of the Trick or Treat season about the discovery of THC-laced candy.
Officers in Johnstown, about 65 miles east of Pittsburgh, seized candy laced with THC at a house in Stoney Creek Township.
The candy, called Nerds Rope edibles, contains 400 milligrams of THC and the packaging looks very much like children’s candy.
Police are urging parents to be vigilant in checking their children’s candy before allowing them to eat it.
Drug-laced edibles are packaged like regular candy and may be hard to distinguish from real candy, police said.
- Macaulay Culkin, Brenda Song announce birth of first child together
- Off-duty nurse helps mother deliver baby in parking garage
- ‘Unidentified person’ entered unlocked suite at NC State University residence hall, police say
- Police: 74-year-old Florida man tried to pay 17-year-old for sex
- Florida woman hit, killed by bullet as neighbor’s gun discharges