PITTSBURGH, Penn. (WCMH) — NFL wide receiver and former Ohio State quarterback Terrelle Pryor was stabbed overnight in an apartment complex, according to reports.
WTAE reports Pryor is in critical condition at a Pittsburgh area hospital.
ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports Pryor was stabbed in the shoulder and chest. He underwent surgery on Saturday morning.
It happened Saturday morning at the Heinz Lofts Apartment Complex. WTAE reports a woman is in custody in connection with the stabbing.
Pryor played for Ohio State between 2008 and 2010. He entered the NFL in 2011 in a supplemental draft.
Pryor has played for the Raiders, Browns, Redskins, Jets and Bills. He is currently a free agent after being released by Jacksonville.
The Pittsburgh Post Gazette reported Pryor was recently trying to get signed by the Steelers.
- ‘Clouds’, by teen who died of cancer seven years ago, hits No. 1 on iTunes
- Newsfeed Now: Man climbs Trump Tower; Titans owner helps family in need
- Trump: Biden will ‘listen to the scientists’ if elected
- 2 South Carolina men sentenced for selling heroin, fentanyl that killed 1 person, hospitalized another
- One arrested in Lumberton shooting at shopping center that injured two teens