HICKMAN COUNTY, Tenn. (WKRN) – A semi-truck carrying cookie dough became fully engulfed in flames on a Tennessee highway Sunday morning, according to WKRN.
According to the Coble Fire Department, the accident happened on I-40 westbound near mile marker 158.
Hickman County Emergency Management Coble Fire and Bucksnort Fire responded and the fire is contained.
There were no injuries and the road is scheduled to be open by 10 a.m.
- Living Local Carolina: The HGTC Foundation’s Annual Gala Goes Virtual With Auction Items Open To The Public
- California woman sues fertility doctor accused of using own sperm to impregnate her twice
- Lawsuit claims Club Malibu and OZ failed to pay rent to Broadway at the Beach
- NC and SC Senators among supporters of bill that would make attacks on police officers a federal crime
- Garth Brooks concert at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte rescheduled for next year