Pennsylvania (WLNS) — Take a look at a one-armed tee-shot that’s turning heads.
16-year-old Kendall Keem lost the use of her left hand in 2014 after suffering a stroke caused by a rare medical condition known as Arteriovenous Malformation.
She recently had her first lesson since the stroke, and her first swing went viral.
- ‘The technology’s changed:’ Upgraded device helps CCU group in beach erosion research, storm preparation
- Darlington Co. schools names interim director for virtual academy; 37% of students enroll
- Better storm chance late in the week
- Tropical Depression 11 forms in Atlantic, expected to become Tropical Storm Josephine
- Pres. Trump to hold Tuesday briefing