(CNN) – Online shopping for the holidays could get expensive thanks to the coronavirus pandemic. That’s if its delivered by UPS.
The company says it will add surcharges for delivery on big items. But it won’t affect customers buying small goods.
The surcharge will cost between $1 and $4.
The cost can also vary depending on whether delivery is via ground or air.
UPS ships more than 25,000 packages per week.
- Fauci: Pandemic causing ‘historic decimation’ among Latinx community
- Sunny weather for the rest of the week
- FEMA grants extension for Surfside Beach Pier project
- NASCAR announces full 2021 schedule, 36 races with 3 new tracks involved
- Coast RTA starts new route on Oct. 1 from Myrtle Beach through Carolina Forest to Sea Mountain Hwy