(WWLP) – Wheel of Fortune host Pat Sajak is home recovering after undergoing successful emergency surgery on Thursday, according to the television game show.
As a result, taping for Thursday’s show was canceled but resumed Friday as scheduled, with Vanna White as the host.
The game show, which airs on NBC, made the announcement on Facebook and said Sajak underwent “successful emergency surgery to correct a blocked intestine.”
“He is resting comfortably and looking forward to getting back to work.”Wheel of Fortune
Get well soon, Pat!
- Bland, Henley share 36 hole lead after the 2nd round of the U.S. Open, Johnson 7 strokes off the pace
- 7-year-old among 2 missing, 14-year-old among 3 dead after family tubing on Dan River goes over dam in Rockingham County
- 19-year-old accused of firing at people across Phoenix area
- WHO accused of sexism for suggesting women of ‘childbearing age’ shouldn’t drink
- 5-year-old boy injured in hit-and-run gets limo ride to preschool graduation