(WWLP) – Wheel of Fortune host Pat Sajak is home recovering after undergoing successful emergency surgery on Thursday, according to the television game show.
As a result, taping for Thursday’s show was canceled but resumed Friday as scheduled, with Vanna White as the host.
The game show, which airs on NBC, made the announcement on Facebook and said Sajak underwent “successful emergency surgery to correct a blocked intestine.”
“He is resting comfortably and looking forward to getting back to work.”Wheel of Fortune
Get well soon, Pat!
- Trump pushing for more transparency in health care costs
- 16-year-old shooter in CA school shooting dies from self-inflicted wound: sheriff
- Police use developing technology to identify Potomac River Rapist
- Body of missing kayaker found near the Peachtree Landing
- Ambassador ousted by Trump testifies at impeachment hearing