(WWLP) – Wheel of Fortune host Pat Sajak is home recovering after undergoing successful emergency surgery on Thursday, according to the television game show.
As a result, taping for Thursday’s show was canceled but resumed Friday as scheduled, with Vanna White as the host.
The game show, which airs on NBC, made the announcement on Facebook and said Sajak underwent “successful emergency surgery to correct a blocked intestine.”
“He is resting comfortably and looking forward to getting back to work.”Wheel of Fortune
Get well soon, Pat!
- Conway man arrested in shooting death of former officer Odell Cochran
- Tennessee nurses pray on medical center’s helipad
- What you need to know today about the virus outbreak
- CCU to provide credit for housing, parking, dining after coronavirus outbreak changes
- 1 detained after person sustains life-threatening injuries in overnight stabbing in Myrtle Beach, police say