(CNN NEWSOURCE/WCMH) – The “largest Starbucks in the world” opened Friday in Chicago.
The building is five stories and sits along the city’s famous Magnificent Mile.
Starbucks is calling the shop-slash-tourist attraction a “roastery,” where customers can check out different stages of the brewing process and explore the world of coffee.
The Chicago roastery employs 200 people and also features specialty foods and cocktails.
It is also the only Starbucks location, outside of Milan, to sell liquid nitrogen gelato, which is designed to be eaten with coffee.
- Upstate communications departments say 911 lines tied up for wrong reasons
- Police search for teen who claims she will spread coronavirus
- LIVE NOW: US passes 10,000 virus deaths, but faint glimmer of hope appears
- CCU: ‘Test-optional’ policy enacted for for fall 2021 applicants
- Green Sea man ID’d as person killed after car ran off road, struck ditch, overturned in Horry Co.