CONWAY, SC AREA (WBTW) – No injuries were reported after crews battled a fire at a building in Horry County, according to Horry County Fire Rescue.
Crews from Horry County Fire Rescue and City of Conway Fire Department were called to a “reportedly vacant” building fire around 2 a.m. Monday at 3026 Rasberry Lane, HCFR says.
The fire was put out and remains under investigation.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Hartsville Police Department releases DUI numbers for October 2019 through March 2020
- British Prime Minister Boris Johnson moved to intensive care
- Gov. McMaster, health officials to hold COVID-19 briefing at 4PM
- PGA tour major events shuffled until later in 2020
- Woman arrested in strong arm robbery in Florence