CONWAY, SC AREA (WBTW) – No injuries were reported after crews battled a fire at a building in Horry County, according to Horry County Fire Rescue.
Crews from Horry County Fire Rescue and City of Conway Fire Department were called to a “reportedly vacant” building fire around 2 a.m. Monday at 3026 Rasberry Lane, HCFR says.
The fire was put out and remains under investigation.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Four Horry County zip codes are in the top 10 for most coronavirus cases in S.C.
- Investigation underway at OK zoo formerly owned by Joe Exotic
- Trump says executive order will include DACA recipients
- Lawmakers work to extend unemployment benefits set to expire in July
- Slowing the spread; Lumbee Tribe hosts free COVID-19 testing