CHARLOTTE, N.C. (FOX 46 CHARLOTTE) – A North Carolina medic helped a family clean their turkey while on a recent call.
According to Mecklenburg EMS, paramedic Williams took a moment to help the family with their Thanksgiving preparations when he was on a call that did not require a patient to be taken to the hospital.
Medic said the company is thankful for Williams’ and all of its employees’ caring spirits.
Despite the odd call, officials did say that the turkey wasn’t the most unusual request employees have received.
- Gov. Cooper increases NC National Guard troops to 300 for inauguration at US Capitol
- Lake City High School cancels winter sports seasons
- DHEC announces 1,845 new COVID-19 cases; number low due to system issue
- Gov. McMaster asks hospitals to reduce elective surgeries to speed up vaccine process
- Jared Goff to start for Rams in Green Bay; Wolford inactive