NORTH MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – The City of North Myrtle Beach announced Monday all youth basketball games and practices will be postponed.
The city said the postponement comes after an increase in COVID-19 cases in the area. Games and practices are expected to restart on January 19.
An updated schedule will be provided to parents and coaches after everything starts back up.
- DHEC: 3,528 new COVID-19 cases in SC, 23 additional deaths
- Prosecutors to seek life imprisonment without parole for Megan Boswell
- Former Make-A-Wish Iowa CEO charged with embezzling funds
- When was your student’s bus last repaired? Myrtle Beach-area districts performed thousands of fixes last year
- CCU goalkeeper Tor Saunders drafted into the MLS