LORIS, SC (WBTW) – One person was taken to the hospital following a crash in Loris.
According to Horry County Fire Rescue, the rollover crash happened just before 7 p.m. Wednesday on Prospect Road in Loris.
One car was involved and one person was taken to the hospital via medical helicopter.
There was one other person in the car at the time of the crash, they signed a waiver and were not taken to the hospital.
- New Horry County “alternative school” design approved, costs $5 million more than expected
- North Myrtle Beach passes oceanfront parking changes
- Loris & Socastee name new high school football coaches
- UNC squanders double-digit lead in 6th straight loss, 77-76, at Notre Dame
- Renovation of 50-year-old Conway church looks to ‘transform to new era’