WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. (WJHL) – A little over six months ago, a dog named Blue went missing. 200 days and thousands of miles later, he and his owner were reunited.
According to a post from the Washington County, TN Animal Shelter, Blue’s owner, Pat, searched and searched for him after he went missing.
Unfortunately, Pat eventually had to move to Texas for work and was forced to realize that he would not see Blue again.
Months later, Pat saw a video of Blue playing at the shelter and instantly reached out.
Pat then drove 1,200 miles from Texas to reunite with his dog.
The post says there were tears and plenty of dog kisses as soon as they pair was back together again.
The shelter says stories like Pat and Blue’s are why they never give up on lost and homeless animals.
- 2,400 pounds of Oscar Mayer cold cuts recalled due to possible cross-contamination
- South Carolina part of multi-state settlement with CarMax
- South Carolina family pleads for safe return of missing 5-year-old
- 1 hospitalized after house explodes in South Carolina
- Nearly 1,200 jobs coming to Florence County as Japanese company announces $810M EV battery plant investment