PAWLEYS ISLAND, SC (WBTW) – The Pawleys Island Police Department is warning of road flooding Wednesday morning.
Police say high tide has caused some minor road flooding, and that people should use caution and avoid driving through saltwater, according to Pawleys Island PD.
- Narrow escape, lifesaving phone call: Oregon woman recalls fire
- At town hall, Biden blasts Trump’s ‘criminal’ virus response
- Sports photographer’s Big Ten Zoom spoof goes viral
- Missouri soldier surprises his kids with early homecoming
- Cracker Barrel set to add these alcoholic drinks to its menus