MCBEE, SC (WBTW) – A shooting in Chesterfield County has sent two people to the hospital.
Cpl. Lynsee Carroll, with the Chesterfield County Sheriff’s Office, tells News13 that two men have been shot in McBee and are at a local hospital receiving treatment. Carroll says the shooting was over a “drug-related incident.”
No other details were given. Count on News13 for updates as we work to learn more.
- ‘Tragic’: South Carolina nursing homes have highest COVID death rate in country, AARP says
- Election commission: Memphis poll worker fired after asking voter to turn ‘Black Lives Matter’ shirt inside-out
- Tropical Storm Epsilon takes form over Central Atlantic
- Horry County mask mandate faces renewal vote on Tuesday
- Rush Limbaugh tells listeners he’s facing ‘death sentence’ from cancer fight