DARLINGTON COUNTY, S.C. (WBTW) — Six people were displaced after a Wednesday morning house fire in Darlington County, according to the American Red Cross.
The fire happened at a double wide mobile home on Dudley Drive, according to the Red Cross and Darlington County Fire Chief Ricky Flowers. No injuries were reported but the home is a total loss, Flowers said.
Flowers said the fire appeared to have started from a heat lamp on the back porch.
Hartsville Fire, Sardis-Timmonsville Fire, Darlington County EMS, and the Darlington County Sheriff’s Office all assisted.