FLORENCE COUNTY, SC (WBTW) — Accused Florence mass shooter, Fred Hopkins Jr., is scheduled to appear in court on Wednesday, according to officials at the Florence County Clerk of Court’s Office.
An order of transportation was filed on Friday, September 11, for Hopkins to be in court by Wednesday at 9 a.m.
It is not known why Hopkins is to appear in court.
Count on News13 for updates and coverage.
- Mark Cuban donates $50,000 to both LA deputies shot in ambush attack
- After 23 years, SC is no longer in top 10 states for women killed by domestic violence
- DHEC: Coronavirus results only include email or fax reports; database issues continue
- HCPD to host no-contact community night out events, hand out treats to local kids
- Man charged in hit-and-run crash that killed a woman in Little River