FLORENCE COUNTY, SC (WBTW) — Accused Florence mass shooter, Fred Hopkins Jr., is scheduled to appear in court on Wednesday, according to officials at the Florence County Clerk of Court’s Office.
An order of transportation was filed on Friday, September 11, for Hopkins to be in court by Wednesday at 9 a.m.
It is not known why Hopkins is to appear in court.
Count on News13 for updates and coverage.
- Who’s the favorite to be named Super Bowl LV MVP?
- South Carolina Board of Ed disciplined more than 100 teachers in 2020
- Marlboro County Schools to return to hybrid learning
- One year ago today: Kobe Bryant, daughter Gianna killed in helicopter crash
- Trump endorses Sarah Sanders in Arkansas governor’s race