UPDATE: Darlington County Sheriff’s Deputies were able to locate Mace Dubose, who was reported missing Sunday afternoon. Mr. Dubose has been transported to an area hospital to be treated for dehydration.
“Thank you to everyone who shared the information about Mr. Dubose by social media or word of mouth,” stated Sheriff Tony Chavis. “We were able to locate Mr. Dubose because of each and every one of you.”
DARLINGTON, SC (WBTW) – Authorities are looking for a missing man from Darlington.
Mace Dubose, 83, was last seen around 1 p.m. Sunday at his home on Society Hill Road near the intersection of Cashua Ferry Road, according to a press release from the Darlington County Sheriff’s Office.
Dubose is described as a slender African American man who is about 6 feet tall.
Family says he may suffer from dementia. They say someone may have picked him up by car.
If you have any information, you are asked to contact 911 or Darlington County Sheriff’s Investigators at (843)398-4920 or Crime Stoppers of the Pee Dee at 1-888-CRIME-SC.
- Driver dies when pickup overturns in Florence County
- Trump, Biden campaign on same turf in battleground Florida
- Cooler weather arrives tomorrow
- Coronavirus in NC: State reports record-high number of daily positive cases
- Netflix raises subscription prices