DILLON COUNTY, S.C. (WBTW) — A body was found near Hwy 301 South near railroad tracks in Dillon County Sunday morning, according to Dillon County Coroner Donnie Grimsley.
Grimsley said Daniel Lee Robinson, 32, of Dillon County died Sunday.
An autopsy will be conducted to determine the cause of death. No other information is available at this time.
- Pres. Trump pardons former top strategist Steve Bannon, 72 others and 70 commutations
- Pitt duo combines for 53 points to hold off Blue Devils, 79-73
- ‘He always had us’: Horry County police officers remember Officer Melton ‘Fox’ Gore at public visitation
- (19) Missouri shoots well, takes down South Carolina, 81-70
- CPD: Suspect wanted for string of crimes injured in officer-involved shooting