DILLON COUNTY, S.C. (WBTW) — A body was found near Hwy 301 South near railroad tracks in Dillon County Sunday morning, according to Dillon County Coroner Donnie Grimsley.
Grimsley said Daniel Lee Robinson, 32, of Dillon County died Sunday.
An autopsy will be conducted to determine the cause of death. No other information is available at this time.
- How a lack of broadband internet access impacts law enforcement and healthcare in South Carolina
- South Carolina’s Sales Tax Holiday kicks off Friday
- 2 dead after tornado hit mobile home park in North Carolina, crews search for others
- Watch: Massive explosions rock Beirut with widespread damage, injuries
- Garden City crews are pushing sand and water off streets