DILLON COUNTY, S.C. (WBTW) — A body of a man missing since 2019 was found in Dillon County, according to Dillon County Coroner Donnie Grimsley.
The body of Julandon McCallum was found Nov. 5. Grimsley couldn’t say where the body was found. An autopsy was done on Nov. 7 and the cause and manner of death are still under investigation.
McCallum was reported missing in July 2019.
- Police investigate after 8-year-old shot in Mullins
- Woman found dead in Dillon; man charged with domestic violence in separate issue
- A Thanksgiving to remember: Parents meet their son’s lung transplant recipient for the first time
- (1) Gamecocks rout Charleston in season opener, 119-38
- Bicyclist killed after being struck by car in Darlington County