FLORENCE, S.C. (WBTW) — The City of Florence voted Monday to extended its mask ordinance until March.
City Council approved the extension of the ordinance, which will now be in effect until March 12.
The ordinance was previously extended through Jan. 11 back in September.
- Gov. Cooper increases NC National Guard troops to 300 for inauguration at US Capitol
- Lake City High School cancels winter sports seasons
- DHEC announces 1,845 new COVID-19 cases; number low due to system issue
- Gov. McMaster asks hospitals to reduce elective surgeries to speed up vaccine process
- Jared Goff to start for Rams in Green Bay; Wolford inactive