FLORENCE, S.C. (WBTW) — The City of Florence voted Monday to extended its mask ordinance until March.
City Council approved the extension of the ordinance, which will now be in effect until March 12.
The ordinance was previously extended through Jan. 11 back in September.
- Savannah Police officer faces charge of cruelty to children
- Scranton man, 34, identified as person killed in crash in Florence County
- Newsfeed Now: States & businesses rethink masks rules after CDC update; School bus driver honored after hijacking
- 1 killed, 3 injured in Lumberton crash on Roberts Ave.
- Darlington County Sheriff’s Office looking for woman reported missing by family