MARION, S.C. (WBTW) — The City of Marion held a parade Thursday morning to honor the 2020 graduating class.
“They are a special group of kids and so to show them how much we love them, how much we care, Assistant Pricipal at Marion Intermediate School, John Washington said. “The interesting thing is we have teachers here all the way from 4K all the way up to the high school so they’re showing support throughout the entire city of Marion.”
All four schools in the Marion attendance zone were invited and the city police and fire departments also joined in.
- Temps rise tonight and we will be in the 70s tomorrow
- ‘MAGA Patriot Party’ files with FEC; Trump team says it’s not affiliated
- Kelvin Roller named new Dillon head football coach, replacing Jackie Hayes
- Biden restricts travel from 26 European countries
- Hauser, Huff lead No. 8 Virginia past Syracuse, 81-58