MARION, S.C. (WBTW) — The City of Marion held a parade Thursday morning to honor the 2020 graduating class.
“They are a special group of kids and so to show them how much we love them, how much we care, Assistant Pricipal at Marion Intermediate School, John Washington said. “The interesting thing is we have teachers here all the way from 4K all the way up to the high school so they’re showing support throughout the entire city of Marion.”
All four schools in the Marion attendance zone were invited and the city police and fire departments also joined in.
- CCU drops Sun Belt conference home opener to Georgia Southern, 8-2
- Missing: endangered couple’s pickup last seen in Lake City
- Retired Ohio sheriff and tiny K-9 partner die the same day
- Florence County plans to combat trash troubles with inmate litter crews
- Police: Man wanted out of Michigan attacked woman in Myrtle Beach with a knife