MARION, S.C. (WBTW) — The City of Marion held a parade Thursday morning to honor the 2020 graduating class.
“They are a special group of kids and so to show them how much we love them, how much we care, Assistant Pricipal at Marion Intermediate School, John Washington said. “The interesting thing is we have teachers here all the way from 4K all the way up to the high school so they’re showing support throughout the entire city of Marion.”
All four schools in the Marion attendance zone were invited and the city police and fire departments also joined in.
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump’s virus revisionism; Biden on the hoax
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s dying wish was to not have a replacement chosen by Trump
- CDC issues Halloween 2020 guidelines, color-coded coronavirus risk map
- DHEC announces 706 new cases; 9 deaths