DILLON COUNTY, S.C. (WBTW) — Dillon County Coroner Donnie Grimsley has identified the person killed in a shooting over the weekend in Dillon County.
The person killed was identified as Jackie Johnson Jr., 27, of Dillon. Johnson died of injuries resulting from a gunshot wound, Grimsley said.
The shooting happened on Saturday night. No other information is available. SLED is investigating.
- How a lack of broadband internet access impacts law enforcement and healthcare in South Carolina
- South Carolina’s Sales Tax Holiday kicks off Friday
- 2 dead after tornado hit mobile home park in North Carolina, crews search for others
- Watch: Massive explosions rock Beirut with widespread damage, injuries
- Garden City crews are pushing sand and water off streets