DILLON COUNTY, S.C. (WBTW) — Dillon County Coroner Donnie Grimsley has identified the person killed in a shooting over the weekend in Dillon County.
The person killed was identified as Jackie Johnson Jr., 27, of Dillon. Johnson died of injuries resulting from a gunshot wound, Grimsley said.
The shooting happened on Saturday night. No other information is available. SLED is investigating.
- Pres. Trump pardons former top strategist Steve Bannon, 72 others and 70 commutations
- Pitt duo combines for 53 points to hold off Blue Devils, 79-73
- ‘He always had us’: Horry County police officers remember Officer Melton ‘Fox’ Gore at public visitation
- (19) Missouri shoots well, takes down South Carolina, 81-70
- CPD: Suspect wanted for string of crimes injured in officer-involved shooting