EFFINGHAM, S.C. (WBTW) — A man died Thursday in what appears to be a workplace accident at a facility in Florence County, according to Coroner Keith von Lutcken.
The incident happened at McCall Farms in the Effingham area. The coroner’s office and OSHA are investigating.
An identity of the victim hasn’t been released. An autopsy will be done.
A cause of death has not been released. Count on News13 for updates.
LATEST PEE DEE HEADLINES:
- Virginia Beach bank robbery suspect arrested in Florence County
- Florence-Darlington Technical College to offer police pre-academy training
- 2nd person arrested in connection with Hartsville area shooting
- Man faces murder charge in death of 25-year-old Loris mom
- MINGLE of the Pee Dee joins Qulture for first-ever Juneteenth festival