TIMMONSVILLE, S.C. (WBTW) — A possible lightning strike caused a massive fire at a warehouse in Timmonsville Monday night.
The Sardis-Timmonsville Fire Department was called to the fire on S. Keith Street just before 8 p.m. Monday, according to the department.
The building was a former tobacco warehouse, according to officials.
There is no word if anyone was injured.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Kyle Rittenhouse extradited to Wisconsin to face homicide charges, judge rules
- Oklahoma mother gives birth to 8-pound baby at home during ice storm
- Man wanted for two South Carolina murders arrested in Maryland
- Daylight saving: Here’s when you need to set your clocks back
- ‘Family is devastated’: Luggage containing woman’s ashes stolen from Cleveland airport