MARION, COUNTY, SC (WBTW) – Crews are responding after a car overturned on a Marion County highway.
Trooper Matt Southern with the South Carolina Highway Patrol tells News13 they got a call around 1:04 p.m. Saturday for a single-vehicle wreck on Highway 41.
That’s where troopers found a car overturned in a field near the Koonce Siding Road.
It appears the car veered off the road and into the field nearby.
At least one person is reported to be hurt following this crash. Crews are still on scene trying to clear the road.
No word on the victims’ conditions.
Count on News13 as we learn more.
- Businesses near The Murrells Inlet Marshwalk struggle to say open
- ‘It’s a crucial time’: Coronavirus lockdown strands Myrtle Beach family in Colombia while adopting child
- Georgetown police search for man considered to be armed and dangerous
- College Board offering free virtual AP Exam prep; exams to be taken online in May
- Reports: Country artist John Prine dead at 73 after battle with COVID-19