DARLINGTON COUNTY, SC (WBTW) – Crews responded to a commercial structure fire in Darlington County overnight.
Crews from the Darlington County Fire District, Hartsville Fire Department and Darlington Fire Department responded around 2 a.m. to the fire on Bobo Newsome Highway and Lydia Highway, according to the DCFD.
The first units arrived on scene “within six minutes of the call being received” and reported “heavy fire showing from the building and that is was a complete loss,” the DCFD said. Crews worked to put out the fire and keep it contained to the building. The business was closed and unoccupied at the time of the fire.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
No injuries were reported.
Count on News13 for updates.
- 3 arrested following shooting near Winthrop University
- Woman charged in deadly hit-and-run of 18-year-old in South Carolina
- Man stabbed 12 times after defending elderly woman on North Carolina bus, he says
- Woman says she wasn’t allowed on American Airlines flight because mask was see-through
- Watch: Crews rescue sea lion with head stuck in metal loop