FLORENCE, SC (WBTW) – Crews are working to repair a water main break on West Palmetto Street in Florence.
City crews are repairing a six-inch water main break on the 1500 block of West Palmetto Street, according to Florence Utilities Director Michael Hemingway.
He said the city hopes to have repairs completed by late Saturday afternoon.
Crews from Duke Energy are also responding because of the water main break’s proximity to an electrical pole.
News13 is working to learn more information.
Count on us for updates.
- Marshall University to remove the name of a building named after Confederate Army general
- Palmetto Games rosters set for event on August 22-23 in Sumter
- Trump defends tweet about NASCAR’s Confederate flag ban, Bubba Wallace
- Body found near Hwy 301 in Dillon County Sunday morning
- ‘Masks make a difference’: Dr. Fauci talks safely reopening as COVID-19 cases in south spike