FLORENCE, SC (WBTW) – Crews are working to repair a water main break on West Palmetto Street in Florence.
City crews are repairing a six-inch water main break on the 1500 block of West Palmetto Street, according to Florence Utilities Director Michael Hemingway.
He said the city hopes to have repairs completed by late Saturday afternoon.
Crews from Duke Energy are also responding because of the water main break’s proximity to an electrical pole.
News13 is working to learn more information.
Count on us for updates.
- 49ers’ RB Tevin Coleman ‘expected to have a chance’ to play in Super Bowl LIV
- Truth and lies: Social media political ads
- 49ers’ RB Raheem Mostert: ‘Look at me now’
- McLeod Regional Medical Center program aims to limit opioid exposure
- Andy Reid celebrated AFC Championship with cheeseburger then went to bed