DARLINGTON, SC (WBTW) – The Darlington County Sheriff’s Office is preparing to help the community on Thanksgiving.
It’s part of the agency’s third annual ‘Operation: Love Thy Neighbor.’
Sheriff Chavis and deputies will be preparing Thanksgiving plates starting at 7:45 a.m. Thursday at Meded Hearts Ministry in Darlington, a press release said.
From there, they will be delivering them to people who are homebound and senior citizens throughout the county.
- Sen. Lindsey Graham testimony sought in Trump election probe
- Emergency crews responding to boat accident near Yauhanna Bridge in Georgetown County
- Virginia man charged with murder in shooting death of young North Carolina woman
- These are the victims of the Highland Park parade shooting
- 76 million-year-old T. Rex relative to be auctioned in New York City