DARLINGTON, SC (WBTW) – The Darlington County Sheriff’s Office is preparing to help the community on Thanksgiving.
It’s part of the agency’s third annual ‘Operation: Love Thy Neighbor.’
Sheriff Chavis and deputies will be preparing Thanksgiving plates starting at 7:45 a.m. Thursday at Meded Hearts Ministry in Darlington, a press release said.
From there, they will be delivering them to people who are homebound and senior citizens throughout the county.
- Five takeaways from the fiery DeSantis-Newsom debate on Fox
- Newsom to DeSantis: ‘When are you going to drop out’ and give Haley a shot at beating Trump?
- DeSantis: Newsom’s father-in-law told me he moved to Florida from California
- Surfside Beach town official resigns, 3rd since August
- Dave Chappelle makes appearance at Capitol