DARLINGTON, SC (WBTW) – The Darlington County Sheriff’s Office is preparing to help the community on Thanksgiving.
It’s part of the agency’s third annual ‘Operation: Love Thy Neighbor.’
Sheriff Chavis and deputies will be preparing Thanksgiving plates starting at 7:45 a.m. Thursday at Meded Hearts Ministry in Darlington, a press release said.
From there, they will be delivering them to people who are homebound and senior citizens throughout the county.
- Living Local Carolina: Carolina Trust Federal Credit Union Provides Viewers With Credit Tips For A Healthy Score
- Living Local Carolina: Mullins Offers A Look Back Through Time At The South Carolina Tobacco Museum
- Horry County early voters have casted three times more ballots than 2016; Pee Dee early voting also up
- AP FACT CHECK: Examining claims from last Trump-Biden debate
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown