DILLON, SC (WBTW) – A Dillon man won $250,000 on a lottery ticket after leaving the ticket in his truck, according to the SC Education lottery.
The man won the last top prize of $250,000 in the $10 Money Plu$ game, and he plans to pay off his house.
The game’s odds of winning around about 1 in 660,000.
For selling the winning ticket, Sprint Food Stores, Inc. #727, located at 802 Highway 301 N. in Dillon, received a $2,500 commission.
- Living Local Carolina: Carolina Trust Federal Credit Union Provides Viewers With Credit Tips For A Healthy Score
- Living Local Carolina: Mullins Offers A Look Back Through Time At The South Carolina Tobacco Museum
- Horry County early voters have casted three times more ballots than 2016; Pee Dee early voting also up
- AP FACT CHECK: Examining claims from last Trump-Biden debate
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown