FLORENCE COUNTY, S.C. (WBTW) — The Florence 1 School Board approved a one-time bonus for all full-time employees at Thursday night’s board meeting.
All full-time employees will get a $1,000 bonus at the end of April. Superintendent Dr. Richard O’Malley said he believes the bonus is important because of the position the employees were placed in. O’Malley said there are 2,433 full-time employees in the district.
The School board meeting was held on Facebook Live. Watch the full meeting below. The discussion about the bonuses starts around 31 minutes in.
- Living Local Carolina: New Dessert Shop Chocobella Offers Fine Belgian Chocolates And Gelato In Downtown Florence
- Second dose of COVID-19 vaccine can cause stronger symptoms, but is crucial to build antibodies
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault
- Living Local Carolina: Learn What A Time-Lapse Is And How To Make One With Your Phone
- Living Local Carolina: Making 2021 Vision Boards With Carolina Trust Federal Credit Union And How To Get Back On Track Financially