LAKE CITY, SC (WBTW) – One person was shot Saturday in Lake City, authorities say.
The incident happened on Rae Street in Lake City around 6:30 p.m., according to Chief Deputy Glen Kirby with the Florence County Sheriff’s Office.
The victim was shot in the leg and sustained injuries not believed to be life threatening, Chief Kirby said. They were taken to a local hospital after the incident.
Authorities have a suspect, but no arrests have been made.
The incident remains under investigation by FCSO. Count on News13 for updates as the story develops.
- Myrtle Beach police release safety plan for Ocean Blvd
- North Carolina infant stabbed in head with screwdriver during fight between parents
- Chicago mayor says ‘F you’ to Trump over tweet encouraging shooting George Floyd protesters
- Lawmaker on Trump deeming churches essential: ‘It’s not safe to be in groups of that size’
- Q&A: Hear from candidates for next sheriff of Florence County