FLORENCE, SC (WBTW) – A Florence man has died following a wreck in April, according to county officials.
James Kipp, 60, of Florence, has died of injuries sustained in the incident, Florence County Coroner Keith von Lutcken announced Saturday.
The coroner said Kipp was the operator of a tractor that was struck by another vehicle from the rear April 16. The incident happened around 4 p.m. on East Palmetto Street in Florence.
The incident is under investigation by the South Carolina Highway Patrol. Count on News13 for updates.
- Hwy. 701 shut down after crash with serious injuries in Conway
- Kyle Rittenhouse extradited to Wisconsin to face homicide charges, judge rules
- Oklahoma mother gives birth to 8-pound baby at home during ice storm
- Man wanted for two South Carolina murders arrested in Maryland
- Daylight saving: Here’s when you need to set your clocks back