UPDATE: Armstrong has been found and is safe according to Florence Police.
FLORENCE, SC (WBTW) – Police in Florence are asking for the public’s help in finding a missing person.
Dorian Lebron Armstrong, 26, of Lydia, was last seen Friday around 4:30 p.m. at the Swamp Fox Cinema, according to a press release from the Florence Police Department.
He was reported missing by his family, who is worried about his safety.
Armstrong is described as being a 26-year-old African American man with a beard and glasses. He was last seen wearing a dark t-shirt that said ‘The Desert is Calling,’ blue jeans and a red baseball cap.
He was last seen driving a 2007 silver Cadillac with an ‘Elevation’ church sticker on the rear glass.
Anyone with information about this case is asked to call Florence police at (843) 665-3191.
Count on News13 for updates.
- South Carolina newborn tests positive for methamphetamine, mother arrested
- Maia Chaka becomes NFL’s first Black female official
- Newsfeed Now: Police reform debate heads to Senate, kidnapped Louisiana boys found in Florida
- CDC chief urges Americans to ‘double down’ on COVID-19 prevention measures
- Horry County police ask for help solving deadly Longs shooting